Select Villas Webinar on the 9th April: “How to obtain residency in Spain”
Do you live in another country but would like to reside in Spain? Select Villas will organise a webinar on the 9th of April at 11.00 am (Spanish time) to discuss this important subject: obtaining residency in Spain. Make yourself comfortable on the sofa, prepare a nice cup of coffee and listen to what our special guests have to tell you.
Our Sales Executive, Sarah Larkin, will be present at all times to help you in the process of selecting and buying property in Spain; and in addition, we will have the pleasure of welcoming the expert voice of a lawyer, who will clarify all the doubts related to the legal aspects.
Topic: Obtaining residency in Spain
- Golden Visa and Non-Lucrative Visa
- Tax Implications
- Buying Procedure
- Sarah Larkin: Sales Executive of Select Villas
- María José Sánchez: Lawyer at Fuster Associates
Do you want to join the online meeting? Feel free to contact us
If you would like to participate in the online conference, please call us on +34 616 002 993 or send us an email to email@example.com expressing your interest in joining us. Only in this way, we will be able to get in touch with you to provide you with the link to the event via Zoom.
What you will learn in the webinar:
- Legal procedures/documents you need to reside in Spain
- Tax implications of being a Spanish resident
- Interesting properties for sale on the Costa Blanca to move into
- What the buying process in Spain consists of
- What you can be doing now to prepare
On the 9th of April at 11am you have an appointment with Select Villas. We look forward to seeing you on the other side of the screen!
+34 616 002 993 |firstname.lastname@example.org