If your dream is to buy a Sea view villa Moraira , SELECT VILLAS will help you make your dream come true. We offer you a magnificent selection of properties on the northern Costa Blanca. Contact us and we will help you find the house you want.
Moraira is one of the most beautiful corners of the Mediterranean. Situated on the northern Costa Blanca of Spain, this beautiful fishing village has managed to adapt to the demands of tourism, currently offering its visitors a variety of quality services. Its impeccable infrastructure of facilities together with unbeatable natural conditions have been the main reasons why many inhabitants from other European countries have chosen to acquire a second home in Moraira. Currently, more than half of its population is from other countries, mainly from the United Kingdom and Germany. After retirement, many Europeans choose to move to their holiday home in Moraira to enjoy the sun and beaches of this unique place all year round.
Moraira offers eight kilometres of varied coastline where magical coves of crystal clear water are interspersed with cliffs full of pine trees. On its tourist beaches of soft sand you will love getting a tan or participating in water sports at its Sailing Club.
Sea view villa Moraira, the best way to live in paradise
Can you imagine having breakfast on the terrace of your new Sea view villa Moraira ? In July the bright blue of the sea becomes more intense and the sky increases in brightness. From your terrace you will feel the gentle aroma of the sea and you will love to relax on your pool solarium to get a tan. SELECT VILLAS has a long experience in the Spanish real estate sector and offers you an interesting selection of luxury villas in Moraira.
Depending on your interests, we will offer you villas with sea views built with top quality materials and various styles:
- timeless and elegant, reminiscent of the stately villas of the last century.
- Traditional, very typical on the Costa Blanca of Spain
- Modern and avant-garde, with straight lines and minimalist shapes
Our traditionally designed villas are characterized by their cozy porches with wide arches that provide a pleasant cool atmosphere on sunny summer days. The artistic window gratings are another ornamental element while providing security to the home. Its natural stone plinths contrast with the light-coloured facades or the ochre-coloured roofs. Our impressive avant-garde buildings with spacious and bright rooms with glass facades will make you fall in love.
We are waiting for you to show you the Sea view villa Moraira that you want
Don't wait any longer and contact us today. In SELECT VILLAS we have the Sea view villa Moraira that you have always dreamed of. We have a team of highly specialized and multilingual real estate agents who speak your language fluently.
To contact us, all you have to do is fill in the form on our website or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call us at: +34 966 490 861 |+34 616 002 993.
We are waiting for you in our offices located in Avda. de Madrid, 5 - 03724 Moraira (Alicante).
Sea view villa Moraira
Can you imagine living in paradise by the Mediterranean Sea and in a luxury home? Then you will love living in a Sea view villa Moraira offered by SELECT VILLAS. Moraira is considered a real treasure, a jewel of the Costa Blanca North. Formerly a fishing village, it has now become a national tourist reference for its many attractions. The demand for idyllic holidays or year-round living in Moraira is constantly growing and Moraira knows how to take care of all its tourists and residents through a network of modern and fully equipped facilities (restaurants, shops and businesses of all kinds, banks, police stations, medical centre, private doctors' surgeries, supermarkets ....). Moraira's most valued assets are:
- Quiet, traditional and international village: more than 50% of the population is foreign.
- Coves full of pine forests with crystal clear waters and in paradisiacal surroundings: the most popular are La Cala, Punta Estrella, Cap Blanc and L'Andrago.
- Tourist and semi-urban beaches with services: sun loungers and parasols for hire, water sports on offer, public toilets, security...
- Leisure and entertainment: tourist routes, activities for all the family, lively atmosphere, extensive calendar of festivals ....
- Healthy lifestyle: Mediterranean gastronomy, golf course with tennis courts, hiking trails, sunny climate....
- In addition, scuba diving enthusiasts will find Moraira the perfect place to discover the beautiful seabed.
Discover your new Sea view villa Moraira for idyllic living
Browse our selection and find your perfect Sea view villa Moraira . We adapt to all tastes and preferences. That's why we offer you a variety of styles and features:
- Modern design villas with state-of-the-art features.
- Traditional villas with cosy and perfectly preserved spaces
- Classic villas reminiscent of stately homes with generous plots and outdoor areas
- Rustic and elegant villas, beautifully decorated
- Villas with heated outdoor swimming pool
- Villas with infinity pools, infinity pools with jacuzzi and artificial waterfalls
The spaciousness and luminosity of all the rooms of our villas are aspects that have a great influence when buying a property in Moraira. In addition, the outdoor areas are fully equipped (barbecue area, garden, solarium, relaxation areas, etc.) What more could you ask for?
Request more information about your favourite Sea view villa Moraira
If you have liked a particular Sea view villa Moraira and would like to know more information, please contact one of our multilingual agents who speak English, Russian, German, French, Dutch, French, Dutch .... So it will be no problem to be fluent in your language. Do you want to know the buying considerations and what is our buying process? You can also ask us directly to save time and receive personalised advice.
- Call one of the following telephone numbers: +34 966 490 861 | +34 616 002 993
- Send an email to: email@example.com
- Come to our office located at Avda. de Madrid, 5 - 03724 Moraira (Alicante) Spain
- Fill in our contact form